This Week in eCommerce: Shopify Flow, Best Landing Page Examples, Fear and Entrepreneurship, and What Products Should You Sell
While running your business, anything can interfere. What is the biggest challenge you have experienced so far?
You may find the following topics helpful for your store:
1. Shopify Flow: Ecommerce automation to free your time for what matters most
Shopify is introducing the Shopify Flow, which is available for Shopify Plus merchants. This is an eCommerce automation platform that reduces manual tasks to help save time, save resources and grow your sale.
2. 25 of the Best Landing Page Examples from Top Companies to Inspire Your Next Campaign
Turning to someone who has much experience is just normal if you are looking for an inspiration or wanting to improve something in your store. Every expert was once a beginner.
3. Fear and Entrepreneurship: The Psychology of What Scares Us
We all have fears. As an entrepreneur, if you want to level up and be successful, you should know how to be bigger than your fears!
4. What products should you sell online in 2017?
Choosing the products to sell on your store is one of the major decisions you need to make. To come up with the best product choices, there are some tips and tricks you should know.
5. 27 Ecommerce Metrics You Should Be Tracking And How Often
If you are expecting for progress, you must have the time to measure the performance of your store. It is important that you are well-aware which areas you need to track and focus on.
If you are looking for a specific topic that you think will be useful for your Shopify store, we'd love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below.